Need Advice on Job Hunting? Want to Practice Interviewing Face-to-Face? Come meet the experts at SciPHD to hone your skills!!
Specific topics covered during the bootcamp include: • The Business of Science – the skills valued by professional organizations
• Dissecting job ads and creating a targeted resume
• Building and leveraging your network to get your resume to the hiring manager
• Preparing for the Behavioral Based Interview Process
• Communications for Scientists – technical literacy and emotional intelligence
• Project Management for Scientists
• Negotiating with your PI and with your Hiring Manager
DATES: Thursday & Friday, October 4 & 5, 2018
LOCATION: Cox Hall Ballroom 1-4
MORE INFO: HERE
Continental Breakfast and Lunch to be Provided!
Free business cards for first 50 SOM postdocs to register AND attend!
iPad Door Prizes!